On our this week episode of ‘Extra time’ we caught up with Abia warriors high flying left full back, Kabiru Muhammed. Since joining Abia warriors at the beginning of the current Nigeria Professional League Campaign, Kabiru has made his mark in the league with the Umuahia based outfit regardless marking his debut in the league in the current season.

Fasten your seatbelts, grab your popcorns as the petit defender made some huge revelations as regards to his career, relationship status and his future aspirations.

Abia Warriors,com,ng: its so nice to have you here on this weeks episode of ‘Extra Time, please introduce yourself

Kabiru: Thank you for having me. My name is Kabiru Muhammed, born and bred in kaduna, Nigeria. I am 21yrs old.

Abia Warriorsfc.com.ng: And how was your childhood like, from what you could remember?

Kabiru; Frances Benjamin of Heartland FC is a big brother to me in kaduna. He is my day one trainer, mentor, coach and also a role model. So I give him like 80% of my career influence. Then the remaining 20% will go to Real Madrid left back Marcelo. I also look forward to him so much.
Kabiru: My worst day was the day we lost in the play off to qualify for first division at NK varazdin. We fought from day one and at the end we have to play a two leg games play off. We were very hopeful that we will qualify because we worked for it so hard but you know as God almighty does his things. We lost but still thankful to Allah because it was a very good run
Abiawarriorsfc.com.ng: It’s sure in the past, so tell us, what’s your favorite quote of all time?

Kabiru: My favorite quote is a Quranic verse “ innallaha ma sabireen” it’s means Allah is with the patient

Kabiru: My Best coach is Imama amapakapo 1,ojo Abia warriors,2,Adekunle Abia warriors,3,Olisa akwa United,4,Taiwo kwara United,5,kabiru abia warriors,6,Daniel Abia warriors,7,olatunji Enyimba,8,Fatai Abia warriors ,9,Anayo Enyimba ,10,Mustpha abia warriors, ,11,Obaje Abia warriors

Kabiru: Fatai Abdullahi
Abiawarriorsfc.com.ng: In a simple sentence, how would you describe yourself?

Kabiu: I see my self as a young man, dedicated to his profession and Serving God and humanity any day any time.

Abiawarriorsfc.com.ng: Okay, so assuming you weren’t a professional football player, which profession would you have gone for?
Kabiru:  I we like to go for Business buying and selling.
Abiawarriorsfc.com.ng: If you invited to represent your country at the international scene, what would Nigerians expect from you?

 

Leave a comment